How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with West Palm Beach, FL Solar Incentives
There are many different ways to save money and pay less for your solar installation. In addition to our zero-down solar offer, there are a number of other tax credits and incentives that could help save Florida residents like you money. Here are some of the tax credits and incentives available for West Palm Beach homeowners like you:
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home may receive a property tax exemption from the value your rooftop solar system adds to your home.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home might be eligible for a 6% state sales tax exemption on your home solar system.
- Net Metering: This is a process that gives you credit for the solar power you haven’t used that is sent back to the power grid.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options that may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including your solar panel installation.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: This vital legislation protects your rights as a homeowner when you install solar panels.