How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Stuart, FL Solar Panel Incentives
There are many different ways you could potentially save even more on your electricity bills by installing solar panels. In addition to our zero-down solar offer, there are also several state, federal, and local incentives, rebates, and tax credits for which you may qualify.
Solar panels cost less today than they ever have. Below are just a few incentives available to our qualifying Stuart, FL, solar customers.
- Federal Solar Panel Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% government tax credit that may be available on any new residential solar system
- Florida Solar Panel System Property Tax Exemption: Your Stuart, FL, home could receive property tax exemption from the added value a rooftop solar installation adds
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your Stuart, FL, home could also be eligible for a 6% solar system sales tax exemption
- Net Metering: Net Metering is a process exclusive to solar energy that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid. Your overall system size will play a factor.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give Stuart, FL, homeowners like you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels
- Florida Solar Rights Act: protects your right as a homeowner in Stuart, FL, when you install solar panels