How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Sarasota, FL Solar Incentives
One of the best things about putting solar panels on your home is the numerous incentives and rebates available for all Florida residents. There are so many different ways to save money with solar that it may be hard to keep track of them all. Here are a few of our favorite incentives, rebates, and tax credits that may be available for Meraki solar customers in Sarasota, FL.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: A 22% government solar tax credit that may be available for any residential solar system installation
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home could be eligible to receive a property tax exemption from the added value a solar system adds
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home might be eligible for a 6% solar sales tax exemption
- Net Metering: This is a process that provides you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans grant you more financing possibilities and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including your solar panels
- Florida Solar Rights Act: Guards your rights as a homeowner when you install solar panels