How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Pensacola, FL Solar Incentives
There are several different ways you could save even more on your electricity bill by switching to solar. There are a few different ways you may qualify for even more savings in addition to our zero-down solar offer.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: A 30% federal government solar tax credit can be purchased for residential solar systems if they’re installed between 2022-2032
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home could receive property tax exemption from the added value a rooftop solar system adds
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home could be eligible for a 6% solar system sales tax exemption
- Net Metering: A process that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels
- Florida Solar Rights Act: Protects your rights as a homeowner when you install solar panels