Why You'll Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Panama City, FL Solar Incentives
Putting a Meraki solar panel system on your home is a smart choice in Panama City. Long, bright, sunny days mean your roof will be the one working for you. But there are also other ways you may qualify for even more monthly savings. Besides our zero-down solar offer, there are a number of rebates, incentives, and tax credits you may qualify for that could help you save even more on your electricity bill.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: A 22% federal government tax credit may be available for residential solar systems
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home could be eligible for a property tax exemption from the added value a rooftop solar system adds
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home could receive a 6% solar system sales tax exemption after it’s installed
- Net Metering: Net metering is a process that provides you credit for unused solar power sent back to the utility grid
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing choices and may include up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, covering the cost of your new solar panel system
- Florida Solar Rights Act: This crucial act protects your rights as a Florida homeowner when you install solar panels