How to Cut the Cost of Your Utility Bills with Melbourne, FL, Solar Incentives
There are many ways you could save on your monthly electricity bill when switching to solar panels. In addition to our zero-down solar panel offer, your taxes may be lower because of Florida’s state incentives, or you could be eligible for a federal tax credit. Getting the best price on solar panels in Melbourne, FL, has never been easier or more accessible!
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: With this exemption, you may be eligible for a property tax exemption from the added value of your solar panels.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home might make you eligible for a 6% solar panel sales tax exemption.
- Net Metering: This process could give you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid. The more energy produced from your solar panels, the lower your potential costs.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give Florida residents more financing options and could possibly cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panel cost.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: This protects your homeowner rights after making the solar energy switch.