How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Fort Lauderdale, FL, Solar Incentives
Switching to solar also means that there are several other ways you could potentially save money each month on your electric bill. In addition to our zero-down solar offer, there are also some tax credits and other incentives for which you may qualify.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home may receive a property tax exemption from the added value of a rooftop solar project saving you money on your taxes.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: A 6% solar system sales tax exemption could save you even more on your homes new system.
- Net Metering: Net metering is a process that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans (PACE) give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including the total cost of your solar panel installation.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: The Florida Solar Rights Act protects your rights as a Florida homeowner when you install solar panels.