How to Cut the Cost of Your Utility Bills with Destin, FL, Solar Incentives
There are many different ways you could save on your monthly electricity bill when switching to solar panels. In addition to our zero-down solar panel offer, your property taxes and other costs may be lower thanks to Florida’s state incentives. Getting the best price on solar panels in Destin, FL, has never been easier!
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home may receive a property tax exemption from the added value of a rooftop solar project saving you money on your taxes.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: A 6% solar system sales tax exemption could save you even more on your homes new system.
- Net Metering: Net metering is a process that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans (PACE) give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including the total cost of your solar panel installation.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: The Florida Solar Rights Act protects your rights as a Florida homeowner when you install solar panels.