Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Boca Raton, FL, Solar Incentives
There are several different ways that a switch to solar power may help save you money on your monthly electric bill. As one of the leading solar companies in Boca Raton, FL, Meraki goes the extra mile to help you understand all the options for which you may qualify.
Here in the sunshine state, Meraki will take the time to understand all your energy needs, not just the slope of your roof. Besides our zero-down offer, several other incentives and federal tax credit options could lower your cost and make solar panels an even better financial investment!
Here are some of the ways Boca Raton, FL, residents are lowering the total average cost of their energy bills by going solar:
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home may receive a property tax exemption from the added value of a rooftop solar project saving you money on your taxes.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: A 6% solar system sales tax exemption could save you even more on your homes new system.
- Net Metering: Net metering is a process that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans (PACE) give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including the total cost of your solar panel installation.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: The Florida Solar Rights Act protects your rights as a Florida homeowner when you install solar panels