How to Save Money on Your Electric Bills with Phoenix, AZ Solar Incentives
By switching to solar, you could reduce your electricity costs even further. In Arizona, you may qualify for a federal tax credit, local tax incentives, and other government incentives to help you save more money on your solar system cost. Meraki is widely regarded as one of the best solar companies in the US. Unlike other solar companies, we offer a zero-down solar deal to help you get solar installed on your home or business. Here are a few ways you could qualify for even more significant savings.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: The Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC) or The Clean Energy Tax Credit is a solar incentive that gives you up to a 30% tax credit on the cost of your solar panels and installation costs
- Arizona Solar System Property Tax Exemption: In Arizona, Property Tax may also be exempt from the increase in the value of your home when you install a solar system
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: To further encourage Arizona residents to invest in solar, the sales tax on your solar panels could be covered up to 100%
- Net Energy Metering: Net Metering is a process that rewards you for the energy your solar panels produce
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels.
- Arizona Solar Rights Act: Protects your homeowner rights by installing solar panels with Meraki