Saving Money on Your Energy Bills with Houston, TX Solar Incentives
Houston, TX, homeowners like you want to know all the different ways they could save money on the total cost of energy with a new solar panel system. Besides generating clean and efficient energy, there are also a number of other ways you can save on your bills with various tax credits and incentives. We’ve compiled a handy list of ways Houston residents like you are saving money!
- Texas Inflation Reduction Act: Qualified homeowners with home solar could be eligible for a solar investment tax credit of up to 30% against the cost of the system
- TXU Energy Home Solar Buyback Plan: Your home could receive property tax exemption from the added value a solar system adds
- Solar Energy System Property Tax Exemption: This is a property tax exemption on the added home value from the installed solar panels in Texas
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options and could also cover 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels
- Texas Solar Rights Act: Protects your ability to put a solar system on your home in an HOA or gated community