How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with Horizon City, TX Solar Incentives
We understand, Horizon City homeowners like you want to know all the different cost-saving options when you make the move to clean solar energy. We compiled several different ways you can potentially save on your electricity bill each month by switching to cheaper, cleaner, solar energy. Here are just a few ways you may qualify for even more savings in addition to our zero-down solar offer.
- Texas Inflation Reduction Act: Qualified homeowners with home solar could be eligible for a tax credit of up to 30% against the cost of the system.
- TXU Energy Home Solar Buyback Plan: Your home could receive property tax exemption from the added value a rooftop solar system adds
- Solar Energy System Property Tax Exemption: Property tax exemption on the added home value from the installed solar panels in Texas
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you many more financing options and may even cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels
- Texas Solar Rights Act: Protects your ability to install a solar system on your home in an HOA or gated community