How to Save Money on Your Energy Bills with El Paso, TX Solar Incentives
When El Paso residents like you decide to make the switch to solar, you should know about all the different incentives and federal solar tax credit options available for your solar panel system, should you qualify. We compiled a helpful list to help you better understand what options may be available for you.
Plus, other incentives — like net metering — may be exclusive to your area. These incentives and savings are a few more factors that may make solar panels an intelligent financial investment!
- Texas Inflation Reduction Act: Qualified El Paso homeowners with home solar could be eligible for a tax credit of up to 30% against the cost of their residential solar panels.
- TXU Energy Home Solar Buyback Plan: Your El Paso home could receive property tax exemption from the added value an average-sized solar system adds
- Solar Energy System Property Tax Exemption: Property tax exemption on the added home value from the installed solar panels in Texas
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options and may even cover up to 100% of your energy-efficient improvements, including solar panels
- Texas Solar Rights Act: Protects your ability to install a solar panel system on your El Paso home in an HOA or gated community