How to Cut the Cost of Your Utility Bills with Maitland, FL, Solar Incentives
There are multiple ways you could save money on your monthly electric bill when switching to a Meraki solar system. Besides our zero-down solar offer, there are several tax incentives, rebates, and discounts that may help you save even more! Getting the best price on your solar panels has never been easier in Maitland, FL!
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: This is a 22% federal government solar tax credit that you may qualify for regarding your residential solar system.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: The Solar Energy Property Tax Exemption may make you eligible to pay less on your property taxes.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: A 6% state sales tax exemption is available for those who install solar panels on their Maitland, FL, home.
- Net Metering: The net metering process gives you credit for any power you send back to the electric grid. Because of this, the more energy produced from your solar panels, the lower your monthly energy costs could be.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give Maitland homeowners more financing options and could cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including the total cost of your system.
- Florida Solar Rights Act: Your rights as a homeowner are protected when you make the switch to a solar system.