Florida Solar Tax Credits, Incentives, and Financing Options
Because of Florida solar incentives, it’s a great place to make a move to solar. With exciting homeowner incentives, federal tax credit, solar loans, and rebates, you will love how much a solar installation can enhance your home.
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credit: A 22% federal solar tax credit can be purchased for residential solar systems if they’re installed before 2023.
- Florida Solar System Property Tax Exemption: Your home could receive property tax exemption from the added value a rooftop solar system adds.
- Home Solar System State Sales Tax Exemption: Your home could be eligible for a 6% solar system sales tax exemption.
- Net Metering: A process that gives you credit for unused solar power sent back to the power grid.
- PACE Loans: Property Assessed Clean Energy Loans give you more financing options and may cover up to 100% of your energy efficiency improvements, including solar panels.
- < href=”https://flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/163.04″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Florida Solar Rights Act: Protects your rights as a homeowner when you install solar panels.